WELLINGLURES OY LTD. WILL SELL PRODUCTS TO YOU VIA THIS SITE ONLY IF YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE.
By accessing and using this site you agree to all of these terms and conditions of sale. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of sale you may not purchase products through this site. Any purported change to these Terms and Conditions of Sale by you in any additional documentation is hereby expressly rejected.
These Terms and Conditions of Sale are a legal agreement between you, either an individual or a legal entity you represent ("you" or "your"), and WellingLures Oy Ltd. applying to the products purchased by you through the site www.wellinglures.com and our subdomains.
REGISTRATION, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
You can purchase our products after completing WellingLures Oy Ltd.’s registration process. Registration is required to place an Order. As part of the registration process you must provide us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form and provide a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, user name and account information, and for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify WellingLures Oy Ltd. immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. We strongly recommend that you log out of the Site and close your browser window when your session is completed to help prevent unauthorized people from accessing your password, username or account information. WellingLures Oy Ltd. will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password, user name or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you may be held liable for losses incurred by WellingLures Oy Ltd. or a third party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder and any actions you take using someone else’s account shall be binding upon both you and that account holder. While WellingLures Oy Ltd. strives to protect the personal information and privacy of its users, your use of the Site to transmit or store personally identifiable information is at your own risk.
- Orders. If you are a registered user, you need to “Log In” either before or after you select Products to add to your cart (“Shopping Cart”). You may then submit an order to us for Products pursuant to the order procedure set forth on the Site (“Order”). In “sign up” or when submitting an Order you are asked to supply certain information relevant to your Order, including, without limitation, your email address, your credit card number, expiration date of your credit card and your shipping information. By submitting such information, you grant to us the right to provide such information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Orders initiated by you or on your behalf. Verification of information may be required prior to acknowledgement or completion of your transaction.
- Order Validation and Acceptance. When you place an Order, we may verify your method of payment and/or shipping address before processing your Order. Your placement of an Order with us is an offer to purchase the Products on our Site. We may accept your Order by processing your payment and shipping the Product, or may, for any reason decline to accept your Order or any part of your Order. WellingLures Oy Ltd. reserves the right to refuse service, reject orders, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders (for example, in the case of suspected fraud) in its sole discretion. Any acknowledgment of your Order by us means that your Order request has been received; it does not mean that your Order has been accepted or shipped, or that the price or availability of an item has been confirmed. No Order request shall be considered to be accepted by us until the Product has been shipped. If we decline to accept your Order, we will attempt to notify you using the email address or other contact information you have provided with your Order or within registration to the site.
- Product Updates. Certain Products may require software updates to stay current with the available technology. Please check your product description for more information on software updates.
- Additional Terms. All Products, pricing, and promotions offered hereunder are at the sole discretion of WellingLures Oy Ltd.. Products may be discontinued or changed at any time. We may limit or cancel quantities available for purchase on any Order on any basis, and to alter the availability or duration of any special offers at any time. We may, at our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person or per Order. These restrictions may include Orders placed by or under the same account, the same credit card, and/or Order that use the same billing or shipping address.
- Electronic Communication. When you place an Order though the Site, you are required to provide a valid email address and phone number, which we may use to communicate with you, among other ways, regarding the status of an Order, advise you regarding shipment of Products, and to provide you with other notices, disclosures or other communications relating to your Order. You agree that we will not be responsible for any damages you incur, or information you do not receive, as a failure to provide a valid email address and/or phone number or if there are any breaches in communication chain, such as unavailabilty of your email server for any reason.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- Pricing and Product Information. We make every effort to provide current and accurate information relating to Products and prices, but we do not guarantee the accuracy or any such information. All pricing information is subject to change at any time without notice. In the event we discover a material error in the description or availability of a Product that affects your Order, or an error in pricing or quantity, we will attempt to notify you of the corrected information and you may choose to accept the corrected information or cancel your Order. If WellingLures Oy Ltd. has charged your credit or debit card but subsequently canceled your Order, WellingLures Oy Ltd. will promptly issue a credit to your credit or debit card account for the amount charged.
- Responsibility for Shipping Charges and Taxes. Prices include local Value Added Tax (later on “VAT”) in Finland if stated so in the website. WellingLures Oy ltd. reserves possibility to show some prices without VAT for example but not limited to cases where product or batch is targeted for customers not required to pay EU taxes. In such a cases we notify the different pricing rule in product description or next to price. Note, that subdomains, linked sites and partner sites may have different methods to show their prices and WellingLures Oy Ltd. takes no responsibility on external site policies how they inform their prices. None of our prices include shipping charges. These shipping charges can be added to the end sum of order in checkout.´ WellingLures Oy Ltd. does not take any responsibility on collecting possible taxes or fees in destination country or during the transportation.
- Prices. Prices are, and all payments shall be made, in euros (EUR, €)
- Payment. To the extent that a balance is due to us after use of any available gift cards, merchandise credits, or merchandise allotments payments to us will be made via your personal Pay Pal account or by credit or debit card through our Pay Pal payment gateway at the time you check out, or such other payment method as may be made available from time to time. You agree to pay the amount specified, including any applicable sales or other taxes, and shipping and handling charges and surcharges. No discounts, quantity entitlements, or promotions apply unless expressly specified for the transaction. Orders will be processed and shipped pending credit card authorization. Note that our standard partner in credit card payments is Checkout Finland and their name will be shown in receipt and your credit card invoices.
- Gift Cards and Gift Certificates. All gift cards, e-gift cards and other gift certificates are deemed purchased in and issued from Finland. The risk of loss and title to such items passes to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission to the recipient or delivery to the carrier, whichever is applicable.
This Site is controlled, operated, and administered by WellingLures Oy Ltd. from it’s office within Finland. WellingLures Oy Ltd. shall deliver the Products to the location set forth in your order using its choice of shipping company. You are solely responsible for the accuracy of your shipping information that you provide WellingLures Oy Ltd.. Risk of loss and title to the Products remains with WellingLures Oy Ltd. until the Products are turned over to the carrier at which point risk of loss and title transfers to the carrier. Risk of loss and title are transferred to you when goods are delivered to the location you specified in the Order. You must inform WellingLures Oy Ltd. within 10 days of receipt of your order if you believe any part of your purchase is missing, damaged or incorrect.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You acknowledge that WellingLures Oy Ltd. retains all right, title and interest in all intellectual property rights in and to the Products publicly available on this site.
LIMITED WARRANTIES, EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES, DISCLAIMERS, LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
All products are sold on "as is" basis without any warranties at all. WellingLures Oy Ltd. disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement and warranties arising from a course of dealing, course of performance or trade usage.
In no event shall WellingLures Oy Ltd. be liable for damages arising as result of any delay by WellingLures Oy Ltd. under these Terms & Conditions of Sale. In no event shall WellingLures Oy Ltd. be liable, as a result of selling a product hereunder or under these Terms & Conditions of Sale, for consequential, incidental, special, punitive, treble or exemplary damages or other similar damages regardless of the cause of action and regardless of whether WellingLures Oy Ltd. knew of the likelihood of such damages. WellingLures Oy Ltd.'s aggregate liability under or relating to these Terms & Conditions of Sale will be no more than the amount you paid for the product that is the subject of a claim.
For the most comprehensive return policy information, please consult our Returns and Exchanges policy. Defective items, whether under or outside the warranty period, may require special handling.
These Terms & Conditions of Sale shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Finland, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. You expressly agree that the exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or action arising out of or relating to these Terms & Conditions of Sale shall be filed only in courts located in Finland, and you further agree and submit to the exercise of personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such claim or action. You waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non conveniens. Process may be served on you in the manner authorized by applicable law or court rule.
If you have any questions regarding the Terms and Conditions of Sale, the Products, your Order or you wish to obtain additional information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
LAST UPDATED. These Terms and Conditions of Sale were last updated on December 7th, 2014.
© 2014 WELLINGLURES OY LTD.. All rights reserved